Good Healing Soup
For centuries the Chinese people have cooked and purchase viagra without prescription enjoyed nutritious soups with healing herbs. The people in the provinces of southern China drank these soups when I was a child, and they still do. I did not pay much attention to the order cialis online a href soup then, but I have found them helpful to digestion as well as to flushing the lymphatic system.
We usually do not eat the solid parts of soup but drink only the broth. It soothes the stomach and intestines, especially on tough days, when we have not been eating well. It gives the next day shipping cialis stomach a rest. The soups replenish as well as nourish you.
Here are some tips for making a perfect healing soup:
- Put the ingredients in the pot after the water is boiling. This will prevent them from sticking to the bottom.
- Use clay pots for making soups, as they are best for cooking over low heat for a viagra online href foro forum long time. You can find clay pots at many Asian grocery stores.
- Scald all meat with boiling water before putting it in the pot.
- Avoid adding cold water once the soup is on the stove. Cold water makes hot meat contract and the proteins difficult to digest
- Use high heat to bring and keep the soup at a quality of generic viagra boil for half an hour; then simmer over low heat for two to three hours depending on the recipe.
- Add salt only after the soup is done. This prevents the proteins from solidifying and ensures good flavor.
Lean Pork Soup with Tomatoes and Potatoes
- 3/4 lbs? lean pork (shin), rinsed and scalded with boiling water
- 1-2 medium tomatoes, washed and cut into pieces
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled, cut into pieces, and rinsed
- 2 oz Gou Qi Zi (wolfberries)Gojii berries
- 12 red Chinese dates (seeded)
- 12 cups of water
Bring water to q buy viagra online boil. Put all the ingredients into the clay pot. Cook over high heat for 20 minutes. Reduce heat and cook for 2 hours. Season with salt and serve.
Two of the above ingredients help to flush the lymphatic system. They are inexpensive, caverta generic veega viagra and you can find them in any Chinese grocery store. Gou Qi Zi or Chinese wolfberries (goji) also check my Youtube there is a few videos show you how to shop in a Chinese grocery store, an ingredient used in many soups and some herbal prescriptions, help flush water from the f m pharmacy new york viagra body. They taste almost like raisins. Chinese dates—different from the Middle Eastern dates most Americans are used to—are included in soups for their soothing, relaxing effect.
Hope you enjoy it.